Choosing your Business Cards
Business cards are a crucial ingredient for all professionals to market themselves and their businesses in a dynamic and memorable way.
Each business is unique, which is why it is so important to choose the perfect business card for the work that you do.
To help you decide on your perfect, portable marketing tool ( business cards ), we have developed a list of five of the most popular business card finishings and their unique benefits in order to help you choose the perfect end result for you.
Finishing options for business cards:
1. Gloss Laminate – If you’re after a shiny finish, high contrast and image sharpness, then gloss laminate in the way to go.
2. Matte Laminate – Looking for a unique, elegant look that stands out? Matte laminate may not be as durable as other gloss finished alternatives, however, as a first impression, it’s striking.
3. Spot UV Varnish – If you’re looking for high shine, durability, clarity and a finish that’s environmentally friendly, then look no further.
4. Scodix – With a precise image, enhanced text and a finish that gives your cards a unique personal touch, Scodix is becoming more and more popular.
5. Embossing – Go for embossing if you’re after a unique look and feel and a business card that gets noticed and is memorable.
If you’d like to organise your own quality business cards, contact us today for a free quote.